I'm pressed for time today, so I'm just going to post the charades videos and call it good. Ok, they're not too exciting. Several of the vids he took are too big to post. When Sam EVER gets his software loaded, he's supposed to be able to downsize them. That's the price you pay for High Definition video. My favorite moment of these is Sarah's victory dance.
Oh, and I wanted to do a shout out for a program that a friend of mine started in the Utah valley area. It's called Serving with Smiles and it's a service organization for kids. It looks awesome! (Not surprising, my friend Liz Jeffrey IS amazing). There was a story about them in the latest LDS Living magazine. I know Anna especially needs somewhere else to have to take her kids. :0)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't know you were taking video. You caught my Frankenstein, but you missed my brilliant hard one.
I love charades...now, anyway.
Me and Katie are kindred spirits. She sticks her arms out and I yell "Frankenstein!" without a moments hesitation. Ah. lovely game.
Katie, we probably got the brilliant hard one, but if it was longer than about 20 seconds, its too big to upload to blogger until Sam figures out how to reduce it.
Ahhh, the never ending family charades...good times.
Post a Comment