So, Sunday morning, after going back to Craters (since we got there just before dark the night before), we headed to Idaho Falls, where we saw the temple and had a lovely lunch. The sky was heavily overcast when we got there, but by the time we ate lunch, it had cleared somewhat.

5 comments:
Three posts in one day. Good job!
Beautiful photos! My parents were married in the Idaho Falls temple. It was the first temple I ever visited as a small boy. (I was confused that it didn't look like the pictures of "the" temple in Salt Lake.)
Keep em coming!
Kenn, we took a TON of temple photos. When I get more ready, I'll post them on the facebook page, or email you some. If you see one you really like, I'll send you a print. You still get the "bishop discount". :0)
I had no idea your vacay started way before Albion. Looks like Sam found lots of interesting things to take pictures of in ID.
Post a Comment