Monday night we played charades...or rather they did, I'm just not into charades. I know that in Bailey land that's practically treasonous, but whatever. I enjoy watching, though, so I kept score. We played the "kids" against the "adults". Not that all of us "adults" are terribly grownup, nor are the "kids" kids any longer. It was entertaining, but the kids beat the socks off the adults. I shoulda cheated better on the scorecard, eh? But, it's nice to know the next generation has a good tradition base to build on there, although someone needs to clarify Sarah on the rules. :0)
The winning team:

Amy:

David:

These pics were taken Tuesday morning before we left. We got the pic of all the "cousins" only to realize that Meghan is a "cousin" even though she's the same age as the "cousins" kids.


I have a few more pics, of the museum on campus that we visited and a couple of videos of Charades, but Sam just called to have me go and get feed for the silly birds before the feed place closes because he isn't going to make it in time. Hopefully, you won't have to wait until Monday for the exciting (?) conclusion.
4 comments:
It was great to see your pictures. Tell Sam to get on my blog and see the pictures I have posted. I would like his opinion.
You're just going to leave us hanging, huh. That was such a fun game. We totally kicked your behinds.
Your team was sweating bullets. Way fun. And you must get this elusive video up. Dying to see it.
You got a lot of great photos. I had a great time and loved being reminded of it. Thanks.
Post a Comment