If we weren't leaving in the morning to get on a big boat, I'd have Sam starting on the Ark. Yeesh, I think we've gotten 300 feet of rain this month.
Well, as I was eating my healthy breakfast cereal this morning, and contemplating my huge "to-do" list, I broke a tooth on something. I didn't think cereal was usually that hard. Anyway, it meant I spent the day sitting in a dentist's chair. Saturday is a terrible day to get into a dentist, but since we're leaving tomorrow and I didnt want to spend the week wondering if the rest of the stupid tooth was going to come out, I went anyway. Took me about six hours. Now I have a sore jaw, a sore tooth, a temporary crown that feels weird and a giant "to-do" list.
In better news, we reported our weight loss this morning to the Elsberry Biggest Loser official (AKA my mom) and she told me that we're doing the best so far!!! Woo hoo!! I'll probably need the $1000 to pay the dentist. How pathetic is that??
We're excited to be leaving on our reunion trip with the sibs and hope that everyone travels safely. The weather is supposed to clear up on Monday, but it's cold, rainy and yucky now. I'm NOT excited about driving to LA in it tomorrow. Say prayers for my old Dodge, he's got 120K miles, but I'm not renting a car for a week just to pay to park it. We'll cross our fingers and chant hymns through Paso Robles (we've broken down there three times), and hopefully we'll be fine.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least your not in Utah where we have had record snow since 25 years ago...Happy Cruising
Post a Comment