Haven't had time to do much more with pictures from the trip, as I've been very busy chasing down PCB Designer jobs online. Sam's busy calling every engineer he ever worked with, even a couple that he really hoped he'd never have to work with again. I only found a few positions advertised locally to apply for, but if we can drum up a bit of contract work, it'll buy us some time.
I'm finally feeling somewhat human again, but now Meghan is sick. She has a fever, a case of some weird hives and a bit of a cough. She seems to be feeling a little better today, she had a temp of 101 yesterday. It's not measles, chicken pox, fifth disease, or purpura (all stuff I recognize), I think she may be having an allergic reaction to something. I just don't know what.
I figured if she didn't look better by this morning, I'd take her in. She's well enough now to make me nuts with all of her "crafty" messes, so I think she'll be fine.
Mom Bailey and Donnie were here for a couple of days while Liz and Greg went on an anniversary trip to Carmel. It was fun to have them here, but we didn't get out much due to Meg being sick and Sam wrapping up final stuff at his old job. Sam took them out for a bit in Monterey yesterday and we sat outside and chatted for awhile this morning with Liz and Greg when they came back to pick them up. I'd like to talk Mom into staying for a couple of weeks, it's always nice to have her around. But, we probably need to come up with a better place for her than upstairs...I think the stairs are getting harder for her to manage.
Well, I have "stuff" to do....
Oh, and I'm annoyed that Romney threw in with McCain. I can't figure how that guy is getting so much support when I don't personally know a soul who likes him. And I have diverse friends, even one (gasp!) Hillary supporter.
That is all.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about Meg, Glad you got to spend some time with Grandma, and a ditto on Romney. I voting Obama...anyone with me?
I am pretty sure Meghan has Malaria.
I am with Anna on Obama! (Only because of Oprah though)
Post a Comment