Monday, February 11, 2008

We're back!



Well, we survived. We ate too much, laughed alot, argued about politics and apparently passed around a cold. I'm sick as a dog. We only had minor car trouble, though, and that was within a few miles of a friend's house.

I decided that I love cruising. I also decided that I really hate LA and it's accompanying nasty traffic, nasty air, etc.

Amazingly enough, Sam and I came home having not gained any weight. In fact, we both lost weight. I thought for sure that I was eating myself into oblivion, but I guess not. So, we're still in the running for the contest. In fact, last I heard, we're winning.



Some assorted pictures:









I'll publish more pictures later when I'm sure my head isn't in danger of falling off.

6 comments:

Markie23 said...

Wow, congrat's on not gaining weight. I gained 6 pounds and Cherie gained 5. We're going to start trying to work it off, and more. If you have any great low-cal, low-fat recipe's send them on.
BTW, Thurs. night was the first time I felt a little seasick. I was looking for you to see if you had some pills left but you must have come to bed pretty late. I managed to get to sleep without barfing and woke up feeling much better. We had a blast and look forward to the next one! Talk to you later.

eekareek said...

I love cruising too. I have only done it once and it was the exact ship you guys were on but it was a ton of fun. I was also quite pleased to see how nice Ensanada was. J/K

Vegas Family said...

Welcome home! I love cruising as well. We have been on several with the kiddos and a few on our own. It is a great way to travel especialy with kids. Glad everyone had a great time.

ShelBailey said...

Mark, we were lying in deck loungers on the very tippy top deck watching the stars, wishing we could stow away for another week. It was way cool. Sorry you were sick, it was pretty rocky that night.

Cristin said...

We LOVE cruising too! Grats on not gaining weight, I'd like to know how you did that. When I'm not making food, it tastes better and I end up eating way more of it.

Mary said...

That is amazing with all the food there was around. I gained 4 pounds and Gus gained 6. Not going to be as fun taking off as it was putting on. Keep the pictures coming!