Friday, October 10, 2008

Umm.....

....Imma thinkin' I'm glad I spent my "George Bush Money" on food storage.

That is all...off to a last day of piano marathon....

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Now I know where I need to go for the end of the world. Stock up on beans. I love beans.

E said...

I should have done the same. But can you eat a trampoline? If you're like starving or something?

Markie23 said...

We got a carpet cleaner. Our carpets will be very clean when we lay down to die of starvation.

Memzy said...

I think you can eat carpets and trampolines. I read it somewhere.

ShelBailey said...

Katie - we gots lots of beans. And Beano so that we can stand each other. We even have a variety. We'll share.

Jen - I"m sure if you cook a trampoline long enough it might be chewable.

Markie - When they discover your poor starvationed bodies, you won't be embarrassed at the state of your carpets. I have an irrational fear that I'll die on a vacation somewhere and that some poor family member will have to go through my mess, and I'll be embarassed. Not sure what an embarassed dead person looks like....

Hot Pants said...

WalMart just had a sale on mac'n'cheese and saltines, so we are pretty much set.