Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nyah, nyah...

...we got Grandma Bailey and you don't. :0)

We've had Grandma Bailey here for the weekend to watch conference with us. While she was here, we started scanning her old photos. Since I was too busy to do "Foto Friday" here are two of my favorites:





It's easy to see where you Bailey kids got your good looks. Not to discount any Morgans, Waites, Coopers etc who might be also involved.

Wasn't conference awesome!!! I'll comment more on that later...we're on our way to take Grandma back to Liz. :0(

12 comments:

Hot Pants said...

What a good looking couple!

Rachel and Joshua said...

Tag, you're it! :) See my blog.

Hot Pants said...

BTW, I was pronouncing that as
Knee-Yeah, KneeYeah. I think you were probably going for NahNah.

ManicMandee said...

Grandma and Grandpa Bailey are so gorgeous!!!

E said...

Those are some rare beauties!

Hazel said...

I love to see pictures of people in their prime. Your mom actually looks the same. Sadly, I never got to meet your dad, but meow!

Markie23 said...

So can we get copies?

Memzy said...

She does look almost exactly the same. That woman has aged well.

Anna B said...

About those pictures. Anyway to get some copies. I'll pay!!!

ShelBailey said...

I'm planning to scan ALL of them...may take awhile. When I get them done, I'll make DVD's or CD's or whatever and get them to you. A lot of these are tiny little photobooth pics, but with my good scanner, we're getting great scans and Sam is doing an awesome job of fixing the ones that need work. I'll post a before and after pic when I get another minute.

ShelBailey said...

And Rachel...thanks for the tag...it may take a couple of days, though.

Emily said...

Gorgeous.

Can't wait to see more!