Friday, October 17, 2008

Pho Tow Phry Dae <= (How's that, Jen E?)

OK, so I think I'm finally done with the stupid apples, but I still have to get ready for an RS Super Saturday class tomorrow. I was gonna go through old Family Reunion pics, but didn't have time, so you get a couple of my favorite pics of Meg when she was a cute little bugger and not a frustrating pre-teen. Not that I don't love her, but I miss my baby.



5 comments:

Hazel said...

Those are soooo cute. That one is the leaves is priceless.

Hot Pants said...

Man it would be nice if Dwight or I knew how to take a picture!

ShelBailey said...

Amy, come visit and we'll give you the Sam Bailey Crash Course in Photography. :0)

ManicMandee said...

She was such an adorable toddler. Unnaturally adorable in fact.

E said...

Your spelling has improved. I've always though Meg was one of the cutest little girls ever! I love her eyes. And that leaf picture belongs in a photography museum.