
This isn't LaPush, because we didn't drive out there. But, we did do several Washington Beaches that aren't far from there. This is Ruby Beach, probably 60 miles down the coast from LaPush. Most of the Washington and Oregon beaches look kind of like this so I figure it's close.
We stayed in Port Townshend and I have pictures, but no more time today. Meg's school is having a parents lunch day and I promised cookies, so Anya and I are off to bake.
4 comments:
Eeek! I'm getting excited. Flanks.
So how come you went on this trip? It looks really cool. Now I want to go there even more. So fun.
We were on our way home from Vancouver and Victoria with some friends, and decided to come down the Olympic Peninsula and the coast to come home.
Since my cell phone takes better pictures than my real camera, I don't think I will come back with any pictures as good as yours. So I was thinking, you should just post all of yours, then I will photo shop us all in them, and I will have a great album of our trip.
Post a Comment