I LOVE conference. The women's broadcast was GREAT! Sister Beck was awesome (always is, although I know some people aren't crazy about her). President Uchtdorf was even awesome-er.
No time to elaborate, just wanted to say that.
I have to "visit" two wards today (Stake RS responsibilities). Not sure who picked fast Sunday to do that...I wasn't at the last meeting. :0(
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ditto. Sis. Becks Rocks and I know it's not appropriate but I think Pres. Ukdorf is HOT! I even had to lean over to my friend and tell her that.
Bummer, stinks that your fast Sunday is today. Ours is Oct. 12. I wonder why you had to go to different wards? Could it be to promote the broadcast on 10/8? You know I am in charge of it for my ward.
Wow, it's crazy.
Anna DID say that last night! And then as an afterthought she asked if that was a bad thing to say. I'm still giggling over it.
We just visit all the wards once a year and we're behind. Silly to catch up now, though, when we'll be visiting them all in Jan/Feb for ward conferences.
We're in charge of Prop 8 stuff here for Castroville and Moss Landing.
I feel weird about Anna's coment up there.
::giggle::
Some people aren't crazy about Sis Beck, and they admit it? Harsh.
Post a Comment