We managed to save most of the pics on Sam's chip. I don't have time to go through them all yet, but here are a handful. We stopped on the way up and took night shots in San Francisco, because it was clear. It's never clear in San Francisco at night. I'm glad we were able to save those, especially, because it just doesn't happen often. The rest of them were taken at Pt Reyes, of the lighthouse and the beach there. There's one pic of one of Sam's old friends, and a new friend that we saw at sunset.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the sampling! Was that Windows Moviemaker? Or do you have a Mac? It just doesn't do our pictures justice.
No, it was Picasa. I'm not crazy about it, but I was too tired to try and figure out some new thing last night. I'd rather have a slide show, and have it bigger, and I remember doing that Picasa, couldn't remember how. It was WAY past my bedtime, though, I should try it when I'm actually awake.
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Sam is such a talented photographer!
Post a Comment