Taken in the rain forest near Forks, Washington in the spring of 2007. We have a horizontal version of this that we had enlarged to hang over our fireplace.
I'll make sure I bring my camera. I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem taking similar quality pictures. I did spent almost $200 on it a few years ago.
6 comments:
That is where Edward and I are going to meet next month.
gorgeous! Shell, your flanktastic!
Did you spot any dead elk, or shattered boulders around there?
Not at the time, but this was pre-Twilight so I wasn't looking.
We probably did the beach at LaPush, too, but I haven't had time to look.
I'll make sure I bring my camera. I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem taking similar quality pictures. I did spent almost $200 on it a few years ago.
Ah, thanks! That's gorgeous.
Post a Comment