Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas.

Meg had her fall recital tonite. She did very well, but unfortunately the video camera didn't. The following is a re-enactment of her and I playing "Dance of the Sugerplum Fairies". The banging you hear is her tapping her platforms on our Pergo. (Sam panned down so you get a view of it).



Edit: I just posted that last night, and I didn't wanna add another whole entry. But, look what I got to watch this morning from my dining table while I ate breakfast. The wind was blowing pretty hard and I didn't have time to find a tripod, so it's a little blurry. I ran out into freezing (ok, it was like 50) weather just to get a pic for you gize.

6 comments:

Markie23 said...

Thanks for the Christmas cheer! Meghan is getting so good.

Memzy said...

Nothing says Christmas like the Nutcracker!

Hot Pants said...

Meghan is a natural. That song used to scare Erin. Your full moon picture was incredible even without the tripod!

Emily said...

Good job Meghan! She's one talented girl. I'm going to show Kennedy this video so she can feel really guilty about quitting piano.

Mary said...

Hey, I saw that same moon this morning when coming home from the gym. It was spectacular. I didn't even try to photo it as mine would have never turned out as well as yours.

Megan is getting so great at the piano. I was so impressed at mom's 80th. She has her mother's gene's ....and probably some of Sam's too.

E said...

Excellent job Meg! She's good.

We went running last night, and the moon was so bright, it felt almost like daytime.