
Today is Meg's 12th birthday. Hard to believe. We're having a couple of families over for a family brunch birthday party in a couple of hours, so I still gots lots to do. I'm gonna steal Anna's post idea and tell you TWELVE things I love about my little "Meggie Punkin Angel Pie" (as Sam calls her).
1. She still skips down the hall. (She's only "too cool" for some things, I expect a year in YW will change that)
2. She has a funny little sense of humor and makes us laugh.
3. She wants to know EVERYTHING. Her favorite vacation activity is a museum.
4. She really wants to do the right thing. And gets very frustrated with herself when she doesn't.
5. She's still big on family. Her multitude of aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents are her favorite people to hang with.
6. She's very sweet with little kids. She's not quite ready for babysitting yet, but she a big help when friends come over with their little ones.
7. She likes to cook and makes us pancakes for breakfast.
8. She goes around the house singing. She says she "can't" sing, but thats a bunch of baloney.
9. She loves to run. Her sedentary parents hope she doesn't outgrow that one. She needs to have an outlet for her massive sweet tooth.
10. She's very creative and artistic. She got tapped by the YW pres a few months ago to make 30 origami frogs for a YW lesson on not kissing frogs.
11. She's very compassionate and wants to help people who need help.
12. She's STILL very much a kid, which I love. I'm in no hurry for her to grow up any faster.
Ok, now for the pictures:






8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Megan! She is so beautiful!
Love all of those pictures, especially the first one. Happy Birthday to Megan!
That was Ry's hat and tie that she helped herself to from his room. I actually took that one...one of the few that Sam didn't take.
ok, yeah, it's pretty crazy that girl is 12. I can't believe it. Happy birthday Megan!
Happy Birthday Meghan! It's hard to believe she's 12! I thought maybe I had misread her age. She's such a beautiful girl and you always get the greatest pictures of her. Give her a great big hug from us.
Happy Birthday!!!! I love all the pictures, it helps that she's also very beautiful!
Happy Birthday Meg! I can't believe you're 12!
She is so cute/pretty.
Happy Birthday! Man time goes by fast!
Post a Comment