Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hahahaha!

So, after yesterday's downer post, I figured we needed a laugh.  Sam was going through his pictures this morning of the Bailey reunion in Idaho a few years ago and found this gem.  I LOVE these girls, and I wish we lived closer.  ( No speeches on how we oughta move to Boise.  Not happenin' any time soon).   Amy looks like she's......I dunno, but she's out of control for sure, lol.  I'm gonna print this pic out and hang it on my fridge next to the crazy Christmas card they sent me a few years ago.  Yes, I still have it, and yes, it still makes me smile.


5 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! Hilarious picture! So... The Castroville Artichoke Festival is in a few weeks. Jeff never got to go while we lived there, even though I took the boys a few times. We have to be in the Bay Area that Saturday evening for my sis-in-law's baby shower. But Saturday during the day we were thinking of coming down for the Artichoke Festival. And I think I know some people who would like to see us. ;) Well, we'd like to see them, even if they don't want to see us... You guys busy May 19?

The Movie Noonas said...

Not yet, come on down! You need a place to stay? We got that, too. :0) We would LOVE LOVE to see ya'll

E said...

What the... Sara and I look like a pair of Siamese twins. Where the heck are my legs??

The Movie Noonas said...

Totally looks photoshopped, but I swear it wasn't. There is a random leg behind Cristin there, maybe Sara was standing behind and leaned forward? I dunno.

I wish I could remember what exactly was going on (although I do know it was during the charades game).

The Movie Noonas said...

No wait....maybe YOU'RE standing behind Sara....

Who knows. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic of Amy, though. Ha!