Ok it's supposed to be extra warm today. I would say hot, but then the Arizonans give me grief. :0) So, my little sister and I decided to take our kids to the beach. As I'm sitting here wrapping up work, a cool stiff breeze starts in from the West. Hmm...I hope we don't freeze down there. There was no cool breeze blowing in Monterey this morning when I was hoofin' it around while I waited for my car. Meg and I walked the 3/4 mile to the camera shop for Sam, then took the scenic long route past the library back to the mechanic. It was hot, then, I was feeling pretty cooked. So, I called Ryan at home and told him to open all the windows and pull the shades so it didn't get too hot inside. Now I'm gonna have to run around and close them all before we freeze. We have weird weather here!
So, my sister Kate and her hubby came up and fixed the gate that the car thief demolished. (They built the gate in the first place). She posted a picture here. Looks lovely, no?
I'm getting lots of requests for recipes that we used for our weight loss. I'll post a few of our favorites over the next couple of days.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How nice you got your fence fixed. I look forward to those recipes!
Post a Comment