

So, Susan pretty much "kicked our trash"as my nephew would say. Final results for just our family:
Susan 21.4%
Michelle 16.1%
Sam 14.1%
Ryan 10%
So, Susan got the $1000 prize. We're going to take it next week to the Gilroy Outlets and find that girl some pants that FIT.
I'm bummed that I didn't win, but our little family lost a total of 151 lbs. I'm proud of us. We'll take a new family pic and post it this weekend or something. We plan to keep on so that we can take a great pic by Christmas.
Here are some before and after pics.


Actually those aren't her pants...she left her "fat" pants in Arizona. I loaned her MY fat pants, but not the "fattest" ones, I couldn't find them. In all fairness, my fat pants would have been big on her before she lost weight.
Ry says I can't show his "before" pic without mentioning that he looks much better, too. We all do. Sam only has about half his tummy now.
6 comments:
Way to go Susan!! She looks amazing!
You ALL should be VERY proud of yourselves though. You have worked hard and it has paid off!! Way to go!
Congrats Sue! You DEFINITELY deserved it!!! :-)
Wow, she looks so good. I am very impressed with all that weight your family lost. Amazing!
Way to Go SUSAN!!!!!! Great job for all of you. Just don't get lazy. That what I keep telling myself.
I don't think the "after" picture did her justice... the lighting was no good. Take some more pics so we can see the new and improved Susan - good work susan!!
Lookin' good Sue!
Post a Comment