Thursday, May 8, 2008

Uh oh!

Well, I was right. Sue and Chad both pulled ahead of us. Sue's at 14%, Chad's at 13%, I'm trailing with 12% and Sam's between 10 and 11%.

Sue's going to run out of pounds to lose, soon, though. Chad will run out before I do, but I'm not sure if it'll be before the July 2nd deadline.

Mark suggested lipo...Sam says we have a great shop-vac....

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Very funny. Keep going. You can beat them all!!!

Emily said...

Don't give up!!! You can do it!! Either way, you are a winner in my book!

B. Surfer said...

Will i recognize you when We Meet Again?
Ps. Speaking of: doesn't look like we can come to Monterey during our 'break'. We have to be responible and find a place to live first. Oh yea, and figure out mode of transportation before Trev starts working. But a trip out there is gonna happen sooner rather than later - we love it where you live.