Saturday, December 1, 2007

Well, here we are. Joining the blogging world. I'm not sure how we'll find time to write anything ...and we lead SUCH exciting lives.

But, since Emily gave me the links to everyone else's blog, it's been a blast keeping up with ya'll.

It's 3 am, though, so I'm gonna go take a nap before the Boy
Scouts get here in the morning to practice archery. I plan to stay inside...the thought of a bunch of 11-12 yr olds with lethal weapons makes me nervous.

8 comments:

Hot Pants said...

So glad you are here!

Andrew Waite said...

welcome to the blog world, you're gunna like it here!

E said...

Yeay! We expect to see some fantastic pictures on your blog.

Emily said...

Yipee! It was so great to see you guys at Thanksgiving and get to visit so much. Love ya! Kennedy already misses Meghan!

Vegas Family said...

Welcome Bailey's! It is wonderful to have join in. Your house looks beautiful. It is so much fun keeping track of everyone and seeing all the photos.

eekareek said...

Blogging is a great time. I love your house. Very peaceful.

Hazel said...

It's Tom. Is that your house? It's Great, I'll trade you (I'll even throw in the kids).

ShelBailey said...

We love our house, and where we are, so no trading just yet. Even though your kids are awfully cute, so it's very tempting. But you could come visit sometime....we love visitors. We even have a travel crib for whoever the baby is at the time.