Monday, July 29, 2013

Adventures in Miniature Golf

It's been a busy week.  Mostly we've done a LOT of shopping.  These girls are marathon shoppers!  Meghan is loving it, because I'm not much of shopper and now she's had friends to go shopping with.  But, not much to take pictures of, although I guess I could have sat at the mall with my camera.

But, on Friday, we went to a Black Light Miniature Golf Course in Pacific Grove.  I have a lovely friend across the country in Connecticut that thought the girls were so cute, she wanted to do something nice for them.  So she sent us money to take them out one night.  After shopping (of course) we went and ate pizza at California Pizza Kitchen, then to the Oceans 18 Mini-golf course. The course is indoors and painted to look like the bottom of the ocean. We had a great time, all of them did pretty well for a first time. We didn't get great pictures, because Sam didn't want to carry his big camera, so these are all iPhone pics.  I think Selena's Samsung takes better pictures, I'm starting to have phone envy, lol.  Anyway, THANK YOU, JOANNE-UNNI for the fun night out!






No comments: