Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunset at Moss Landing....

We went down the street to the beach to watch the sunset tonight. It was spectacular...here are a few pics. There are more on my facebook page...


8 comments:

Jen said...

I just had to share this... I was getting on your blog to see the updates and Jonathan saw the picture at the top. Do you know what he said? "Der's Michelle and Meghan!" I add to point out Sam and ask who it was. LOL! I thought you'd appreciate being the first picked out for once. :D

Jen said...

"I add"? what? I mean "I had"... oops...

E said...

Are you trying to tempt me? Cuz I'll do it. I'll move into your loft.

ShelBailey said...

Lol, Jenny, you are welcome anytime. But, I'm guessing a Vegas girl such as yourself would be cold a lot of the year here. Maybe we could work out a bi-coastal thing: part of the year on this coast and part of the year on Lake Mead's coast.

Mary said...

Now that's what I call "A Sunset!"

ManicMandee said...

Amazing! I somehow missed your last post. Nice update--sorry about the struggles!

Andrew Waite said...

GREAT Pics! We are dying to come get our fill of samnshell... we're running a little low!

ShelBailey said...

Yeah, Andy...we're needing an Evie/Preston fix, too.

:0)