Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hmm...what the?

For some reason, yesterday's post didn't show up on anyone's list until this morning...now that a bunch of other people have posted and kicked it back to the bottom of the list. SO, this is a test to see if that happens again. And take a peek at Meg's new haircut (below on yesterday's post) if you didn't see it on my Facebook page already....

Off to SJ with Sam to eat at the famous Apple, Inc. cafeteria. (Srsly, gize, they have a wood fired pizza bar, staffed by italians..)

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Can I come to lunch too? Wow!

Memzy said...

It came up on my reader JUST now. And it's like 14 hours later. Soooo, blogger is in timeout.

E said...

When that happens to me, I'll go in and edit the time by a few minutes and hit publish again, just to refresh it, and it comes up.(<--for future reference)

Hot Pants said...

As Ella would say, "That's renoying". Good thing I try to double check and scroll down low.